Howl-O-Scream 2009 at Busch Gardens Africa is the eleventh edition of the event. The main theme is centers on the House of Vayne, an evil fashion show which is run by vampiress Ms. Vayne, with her models Anya, Erik, and Elsa, also vampires. Their job is to present dark new fashions to the world, and then drink the blood of their guests. The event also has a smaller theme of the tenth anniversary, called "10 Years of Fear".
- Nightshade Toy Factory
- Delta Epsilon Delta: Pledge Week
- Trapped in the Walls
- Taste of Blood
- Death Row: Vengeance
- Reconstruction: The Doctor is In
- Full Moon Cabaret: The Magic of Jason Byrne
- Club Envy
- Howl-O-Scream Shop of Horrors
- El Carnival Del Muerto
- Roaming Hordes
- This is the tenth anniversary of the event at Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay.
- This year marks the first time since 2004 that there wasen't an "After Hours" haunted house. Instead, After Hours is replaced by "Nightshade Toy Factory" this year.
|Howl-O-Scream 2009 Tampa|
|Characters: Ms. Vayne (Event Icon) • Anya • Erik • Elsa|
|Haunted Houses: Nightshade Toy Factory • Delta Epsilon Delta: Pledge Week • Trapped in the Walls • 13 • Taste of Blood • Death Row: Vengeance • Reconstruction: The Doctor is In|
|Scarezones: Unearthed • Banshees • El Carnival Del Muerto • Werewolves • Roaming Hordes|
|Shows: Fiends • Full Moon Cabaret: The Magic of Jason Byrne • Club Envy • Howl-O-Scream Shop of Horrors|
|Event Editions: 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010•2011•2012•2013|